Who are DemandQuest’s Marketing & Advertising Students?
DemandQuest is proud to train students from all types of backgrounds. We offer generalized digital marketing classes such as social media strategies and search engine optimization that attract small business owners, consultants, and administrators. We also train marketers how to use popular and powerful software at a high, in-depth level including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, Salesforce.com, etc. These classes are taught by industry professionals and are targeted to high-level executives, marketing managers, advertising managers & their support staff.
In addition to group discounts for nonprofits, we also offer customized group training on and off-site. Here is a sample of some of the great companies we’ve had in our training courses.
Refund policy: We will grant a full refund of tuition if you request a cancellation 3 days before your first class.
Some of the companies we train:
Students: What to expect in class
We’re excited to have online advertisers and marketers, business owners and anyone who wants to learn digital marketing as students at DemandQuest. Our goal is to help people actually learn how to use digital marketing tools. We want you to be able to walk out of class and actually implement the new digital marketing tools that you learned and see results right away.
Here’s what to expect when you attend class here.
What to bring to class:
- A Laptop – not required but we recommend it so that you can follow along in your own accounts during class)
- Goals – what do you want to get out of your class? Having even an idea of a goal will help you get the most out of your digital marketing training
- A willingness to learn – we cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time so get ready to dig in
What we will provide:
- Syllabus so you can follow along with the instructor
- Resources via email – we used to print out books with information and links to tools but we know that digital marketing changes daily so we craft up-to-date resource emails with valid links to useful tools that you’ll get a day or two after class. We also know how annoying it is to try and copy a URL from a piece of paper – we’ll send you a link and save you time and frustration
- Tables and chairs
- Power – strips that is – we have power strips to plug in your chargers (just don’t forget them)
- Elevator and Handicap-accessible restrooms
- Coffee (a must have)
- Occasionally, Beer (they say it helps creative juices flow)
- Light refreshments – we don’t believe in vending machines
- Free Parking – you may not find a spot in the main lot behind our building but there are usually spots in the second lot across the street or on the street within a block or two of our building (see below for options)
We’re located at 2112 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 (Parking Map Link). You can reach us at 612-460-8770.
Refund policy: We understand that life happens and things come up. We will offer a full refund when you give us 24 hours notice and partial refund if you miss the class and ask for a refund within 5 days of the class.
Certifications: We don’t offer certifications from our school but we do help students get ready for some outside certifications such as Google Ads and Google Analytics. These tests are taken outside of class time and while our students currently have a 97% pass rate, we don’t guarantee that you’ll pass; you may have to study!
We’re excited to have you in class! We have a 5-star rating on Google and Facebook and 68% of our students return for an additional class! We’re proud to offer the best training in SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio (we’re a Google Premier Partner so we teach a lot of Google classes), Social Media Advertising, Small Business Digital Marketing and lots more.
Complete the form below or call us with any questions at 612-460-8770
Email us email@example.com
2112 Broadway Street NE #230
Minneapolis, MN 55413