Are your Google Ads Campaigns ready for the Holidays? DemandQuest is a Google AdWords Certified Premium Partner with AdWords specialists who can improve your ROI and get rid of wasteful spending. Many of our students and clients already have online advertising campaigns running but they are not getting the results that they want. Our resident PPC experts manage 10s of millions of dollars in ad spend monthly and would be happy to audit your campaigns to see what improvements can be made. We have saved companies hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad spend. We can also teach you how to implement the latest tools and best practices on Google AdWords, Bing, as well as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn Advertising. We are happy to consult individuals as well as small and large companies on how to optimize your campaigns for a lower cost-per-lead and how to effectively manage your PPC campaign managers. Find out more today; call 612-460-8770 or email info @ demandquest.com.
- Cut wasteful spending
- Improve your cost-per-lead and ROI
- Implement best practices for ongoing optimization
- Landing pages that convert
The main classroom at Demand Quest, used for public classes and custom training.
We’re excited to have online advertisers and marketers, business owners and anyone who wants to learn digital marketing as students at DemandQuest. Our goal is to help people actually learn how to use digital marketing tools. We want you to be able to walk out of class and actually implement the new digital marketing tools that you learned and see results right away.
Here’s what to expect when you attend class here.
What to bring to class:
- A Laptop – not required but we recommend it so that you can follow along in your own accounts during class)
- Goals – what do you want to get out of your class? Having even an idea of a goal will help you get the most out of your digital marketing training
- A willingness to learn – we cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time so get ready to dig in
What we will provide:
- Syllabus so you can follow along with the instructor
- Resources via email – we used to print out books with information and links to tools but we know that digital marketing changes daily so we craft up-to-date resource emails with valid links to useful tools that you’ll get a day or two after class. We also know how annoying it is to try and copy a URL from a piece of paper – we’ll send you a link and save you time and frustration
- Tables and chairs
- Power – strips that is – we have power strips to plug in your chargers (just don’t forget them)
- Elevator and Handicap-accessible restrooms
- Coffee (a must have)
- Occasionally, Beer (they say it helps creative juices flow)
- Light refreshments – we don’t believe in vending machines
- Free Parking – you may not find a spot in the main lot behind our building but there are usually spots in the second lot across the street or on the street within a block or two of our building (see below for options)
We’re located at 2112 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 (Parking Map Link). You can reach us at 612-460-8770.
Refund policy: We understand that life happens and things come up. We will offer a full refund when you give us 24 hours notice and partial refund if you miss the class and ask for a refund within 5 days of the class.
Certifications: We don’t offer certifications from our school but we do help students get ready for some outside certifications such as Google Ads and Google Analytics. These tests are taken outside of class time and while our students currently have a 97% pass rate, we don’t guarantee that you’ll pass; you may have to study!
We’re excited to have you in class! We have a 5-star rating on Google and Facebook and 68% of our students return for an additional class! We’re proud to offer the best training in SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio (we’re a Google Premier Partner so we teach a lot of Google classes), Social Media Advertising, Small Business Digital Marketing and lots more.
To get ready for the holiday shopping season, we’re hosting a free seminar with Google to help you Drive a Holiday Shopping Rush for your Business.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. Join us at the DemandQuest Marketing Institute to tune into the Google Livestream where we will show you how to get in front of customers in your area. The Holiday Livestream is on Wednesday, Oct 17th from 10:30-12:30 pm. Register now.
We’ve been teaching digital marketing for over 10 years and we’re excited to be teaming up with Google to bring a short morning session of great digital marketing insights, free for local businesses. Bring a laptop to work during class or just bring a notebook for notes. We’ll send out resources via email after class. This class will sell out so we will only be able to offer space for up to 4 team members per company/email address. Light refreshments will also be provided.
Register here for free: http://bit.ly/2wZbMCf
While the Old Mantra used to be: Get the customer to the dealership the New Mantra should be: Bring the dealership to the customer. These are the trends we’ll be looking at as we host the Google Livestream on Automotive Digital Trends on August 15th. Doors will open at 10:30 and the Livestream will start at 11 am. You can join us or we can email you the link before the event and you can watch from your dealership. Get great consumer insights and figure out how you can get more customers through digital. The automotive experts at Google will be looking at trends in the industry – here’s a sneak peek:
- There are 2X as many test drives on YouTube as there are on dealership lots
- Dealer site usage went from 53% in 2011 to nearly 80% in 2017
- Searches related to “best vehicle for pets” has grown nearly 80% in the last year
This is not a sales pitch, it’s Google’s annual look at the State of Automotive and we hope you’ll gain some good insights from it.
You can register here for free: http://bit.ly/Auto-Ads-DQ
Coffee and light refreshments will be provided. Email any questions to Rachael @ demandquest.com
Bing will be removing their sidebar search ads by the end of the March.
According to a press release from the search engine: “During recent testing, we found that a SERP [search engine results page] layout excluding sidebar text ads produced overall click gains for our advertisers, particularly for existing mainline text ads and Product Ads, with an immaterial impressions impact.
Based on this finding, here are important things to know for the United States market only:
As of March 26, 2018, text ads will no longer be served on the sidebar, while Product Ads will continue to be served on the sidebar.
Ads at the bottom of the page will increase from three ads to four ads and will show additional unique ads compared to our current implementation. Ads at the bottom of the page allow for richer ad formats, which sidebar ads did not.
This change applies to the Bing owned and operates sites only. There is no impact for syndication partners, including Yahoo and AOL.
We encourage you to closely monitor your campaigns for the next few weeks to understand the impact on impression share and clicks”
You’ll remember that in 2016 Google made this same move (you can read about it here) and while we as advertisers were curious, the results did seem to be positive with better CTRs which Google attributes to people not “glazing-over” the ads on the right-hand side. Bonus tip: do you know who the biggest winner of the Google change turned out to be? Ads in position three.
Bing will add text in an extra ad spot at the bottom of the search results, meaning as many as four text ads may display below the organic search results.
Shopping ads will continue to show in the sidebar in some search results. The change affects Bing search results only and does not apply to its syndication partners, such as AOL and Yahoo.