We were asked by the MN Theater Alliance for some advice on how to keep their organizations relevant and engaged during the shutdown. We work with a number of theaters so we put together some ideas for how to recycle old content, engage your followers, and use Google Analytics to drive your content. The presentation was recorded and is here for you! While it’s aimed at arts organizations (theatres in particular), this can be applied to most social media strategies during Covid and beyond. As always, let us know if you have any questions!
Using Social Media to Maintain Your Online Presence During Covid
Presented by Prairie Pixel
Brad Larson, Ted Kozlowski & Rachael Kozlowski
May 27 2020
1.State of the world in social advertising
2. What’s your current social communications status? Quiet? Evergreen content? Bracing to re-open?
3. How and when to re-open / re-launch your messaging.
4. How to stand out – fundraising
5. Best practices for organic posts during the pandemic
6. Recycle/ update existing content
7. Boost or Business? Why they are different.
8. .Best practices for paid placements
9. Tricks to create unique audience profiles
10. Targeting audience through remarketing
11. Differentiate audiences by where they are in the buying process (sales funnel)
12. .Should I put all my marketing efforts into social advertising?
13. Analytics – friend or foe? Use Analytics to understand your audience, adjust content, increase ROI
14. New Chrome browser update – is it affecting my analytics/audience tracking?
State of the world in social advertising – According to the New York Times, people have been using social media to connect and stay informed during Covid with facebook.com seeing a 27% increase in visitors and YouTube seeing a 15% increase. It’s a great time to use social media for organic posts and paid posts to keep your audience updated and engaged.