Google Data Studio Minneapolis Seminar – Sept 27, 12-5 pm
We’re thrilled to offer a new comprehensive training on Google Data Studio with Google Analytics expert Jeff Sauer.
Jeff Sauer is back in Minneapolis, taking time between his international speaking commitments to teach a great new seminar: Google Data Studio. This is a must-take class for anyone creating reports for Analytics, YouTube, Google Ads (AdWords), and Google Search Console. If you’re doing any reporting at a company or digital marketing agency, bring your team and see how you can generate more meaningful reports. This course is for all experience levels with Google Data Studio, from absolute beginners to those who have already built their own reports in Data Studio.
Here’s what we will cover in the agenda for this training:
- Understanding your website strategy and success metrics
- Mapping the data sources needed to build dashboards and building a prototype
- Creating a Google Data Studio account and using the base Data Studio templates with your own website data
- Building strategic dashboards by merging multiple data sources and matching your prototype
- Automation opportunities within the Google Data Studio platform
- Data connectors, formatting tips, and delivery of our comprehensive dashboard
In addition to the in-person course, attendees will receive access to Jeff’s library of data studio reports and the templates we create in class. There is also an optional add-on to purchase recordings of the in-person training session. Cost: $299 for the course. $399 to add course recordings. Register today to hold your spot!
Jeff Sauer: Jeff created his first website in 8th grade and hasn’t looked back. Through initiative, opportunitycuriosity and good old fashioned elbow grease, he is now a master of web analytics, website optimization and testing, social media, online reputation management, e-commerce, competitive analysis, online surveys, email marketing, lead generation, and more. The results speak for themselves. Jeff is currently traveling around the world teaching and consulting. He advises some of the world’s biggest companies/brands oninteractive marketing strategy and monitors web analytics profiles for hundreds of companies and websites.