TeaSource, an up and coming retailer in MN, is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern (position is paid).
Digital Marketing Intern; Description and duties:
Chosen candidate will get real life experience at planning, managing, and implementing all aspects of digital marketing for a thriving specialty tea business; retail and wholesale side: with a strong focus on social media, communications, SEO, and SEM.
o Monthly email newsletter
o Using and maintaining data base in Mailchimp
o Co-coordinating overall TeaSource marketing efforts from the digital pov
o Designing an overall digital marketing strategy for TeaSource; with specific opportunities, benchmarks and goals, budgets
• Including SEO and SEM applications and strategies
• Social media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, Blog
o Monitoring and replying as necessary
o Establish and maintain a regular schedule for posting: with benchmark numbers for each social media vehicle.
o Actively promoting TeaSource on SM: with set goals etc.
• Interfacing with our web consultant/developer and our paid search consultant
• Live stream, make videos, YouTube Channel, FB Live
• Marketing applications and opportunities on our website (on Shopify)
o Figuring out new opportunities/applications on Shopify
o Also a schedule on all marketing activities you do, on calendar; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. with each task, and then procedures for each marketing task.
• Need to develop CRM program, install, use
• Need to develop a retail order follow-up email strategy, and process.
Candidates will have:
• Completed at least two years of college
• Significant coursework in digital marketing and/or technology applications.
• Significant experience in writing and communications.
• Experience with marketing and promotions
• Experience with the latest trends/opportunities with social media
• Experience with time management, organizational, planning and execution skills
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop and basic HTML (Adobe Illustrator is a plus)
• Personal transportation, visiting all 4 TeaSource locations may sometimes be necessary, mileage will be reimbursed.
• Position will be 20-30 hours per week.
• Position will be based out of our Roseville main office/warehouse. Some traveling to our retail locations and events should be expected, mileage will be reimbursed.
• Position will pay $12.00 per hour, there will be 20% employee discount on any TeaSource purchases. No other benefits.
• Position to begin ASAP (no later than September 5th), and will conclude at the end of this calendar year.
Interested parties should reply to email@example.com with a current resume.